Skip to ContentSkip to Footer

Auto Title Bonds


Have you lost your auto blue title, car title or never received your auto title for some reason, and now you cannot register it? Then you will need to get a bonded title. To get a bonded title, first, you have to contact the DMV office and complete an application for a bonded title. Then you have to get a car title bond also known as vehicle title bond, lost auto title bond, defective vehicle title bond, or certificate of title bond.

We have streamlined the application process to get you approved and bonded the same day. We are based in Irving, Texas, but we service and process title bonds in many other cities like Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Lewisville, Frisco, Waco, El Paso, San Antonio, Katy, Galveston, Brownsville, Amarillo, and many other states like New Mexico, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana.

Title Bonds are underwritten and issued in-house on the same day. Title Bond costs start at 100.00 and are a one-time fee. E-mail or upload us all the paperwork that you received from the State Office, and we will issue and e-mail a copy of the bond as well as mail you the original.

We Want Your Opinion!
Get A Quote
Customer Reviews

...very prompt and efficient with communications to a new customer!

Sandy Covin photo
Sandy C

5 Stars!

Alan Day photo
Alan D

They are very informative and kind.

Bruce A Williams Sr

5 Stars!

Danny C

...met our needs, and she personally delivered our documents to our office.

A1 I